Ch. Shanker Shah Isher Dass is a name which has been known to Jammuites for over a century. The jewellery hub that was started in 1907 by Ch. Isher Dass Jain and taken to great heights by Ch. Muni lal Jain, which has become a brand name in jewellery business in the city of temples. Ch. Shanker Shah Isher Dass is now a powerful ambassador of the rich jewellery culture of the land of dogras. Our jewellery provides a glimpse of the real Indian tradition and dogari art.
Our showrooms are located in Jammu city. Our oldest store is located in Jain Bazaar and our second store, opened in 2002, is located in Gandhi Nagar which is one of the most posh areas of Jammu.
Special Services: Jewellery designers providing customized jewellery as per customer’s choice. We provide repair services to our customers.
Speciality: Our specialty is that we deal in BIS (Bureau of Indian Standards) certified hallmark jewellery and we also specialize in dogari jewellery.